Exponent Partners is seeking a talented and experienced Managed Services Associate who is passionate about applying technology for social benefit to join our team. The Managed Services Associate will work as a dedicated resource to support their portfolio of customers. The ideal candidate is technically savvy, customer-focused, and has a learning mindset.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-pace, high-performing team that is focused on supporting clients in the Human Services and Nonprofit sector directly impacting world-changing missions. You will be directly connecting with clients and building opportunities for nonprofits to improve their impact. This position exists in a purpose-driven culture and will expose team members to a variety of clients and technologies that aim to improve the world we live in.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com experience, with six months experience as a System Administrator required.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required we will not consider candidates without this certification.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and understand requirements.
- Strong experience in creating reports and dashboards using the Salesforce.com platform.
- Demonstrated success training end-users.
- Experience with a variety of third-party AppExchange apps such as Conga, Apsona, Workato, and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and documentation is one of your strengths.
- Experience working in diverse communities and across social, economic, and cultural differences.
- Hands-on experience with data migration and active data quality management.
- Prior experience working with nonprofits preferred, experience with nonprofit sector applications: Salesforce.org Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), Exponent Case Management (ECM), FoundationConnect, etc.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist our customers by answering questions, troubleshooting, and providing technical support to our clients on the Salesforce.com platform and associated third party applications.
- Manage competing priorities calmly and professionally.
- Work with a sense of urgency to find solutions with customer satisfaction at the top of mind, use your business analysis skills to truly understand the underlying client need and find the best solutions for them.
- Assist with change-management activities.
- Manage configurations and the deployment of solutions in compliance with established policies and best practices.
- Take the time to get to know the business drivers behind the customer’s requirements and listen for additional business needs that we can provide solutions for proactively.
- Keep up-to-date with certifications, market trends, new theories, and innovations.
- Provide regular communication, using all necessary channels.
- Prepare and deliver complete and concise documentation for all projects.
- Lead customer tech talks and webinars.
- Present progress reports to the Engagement Manager.
- Seek out opportunities to learn from your work, document what you’ve discovered, and share with our team.
- Look for ways to turn individual customer solutions into repeatable services or solutions.
- Watch for trends and repeat questions from customers to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Serve as backup for Support.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive pay and total compensation package, including commission, a 401(K) employer match, and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Excellent benefits, including employer-paid health coverage, and a generous vacation policy that grows over time.
- A fun and collaborative environment full of high-caliber professionals.
- A flexible work environment with zero commute time.
- Opportunities for innovation and tackling complex challenges.
Who We Are:
We’re a passionate, mission-driven technology consulting firm that exclusively serves nonprofits. Our social mission to amplify nonprofit impact is powered by our belief that the right technology can transform an organization’s social impact. We are committed to developing the tools needed to support successful outcomes in the social sector. Exponent Partners strives to be a changemaker that drives positive, progressive change using the tools at our disposal; and to build an organization that is good for our employees and that reflects the kind of values that we want to see in our community and society.
Exponent Partners has four core values: Diversity, Learning, Innovation, and Impact. We are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills because we believe diversity drives impact. We understand that candidates will not check every box that we have listed here. If this role and the mission of our organization seem interesting, please apply. We embrace principles of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or transgender or veteran status. We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ candidates to apply.